Sustainability by interoperability: join us 13/10 during the EURegionsweek!
Join Vincent Demortier of Faubourg Numérique on sustainability by interoperability of solutions during the #EURegionsWeek on 13/10 11am in the session of the project SCIFI.
The Interreg 2 Seas project SCIFI (Smart City Innovation Framework Implementation) is hosting the session “Improving conditions for innovation” during the European Week of the regions and communities.
The goal of the SCIFI project is to help mid-sized cities by providing tools and learnings for improving their conditions for innovation by:
- Answering fundamental questions when initiating smart city actions: Where to start the digital journey? How to engage city departments in such a digital journey?
- Supporting mid-sized cities as they open their data usefully and adopt Smart City initiatives (new way of defining and solving challenges, innovative procurement, ICT implications);
- Improving the link between authorities/private sector, over national/regional boundaries;
- Being part of a peer-to-peer network to exchange ideas and best practices;
- Integrating interoperable solutions: “one city is not a business case“, avoiding vendor lock-in.
- Introduction by the City of Mechelen (lead partner of the project)
- Opening data & privacy by the University of Southampton
- Co-creation & collaboration: best practices by participating cities.
- Sustainability: Interoperability of solutions by OASC France /Faubourg Numérique
Fons van der Ham, Project Manager, City of Delft, Netherlands.
Registrations are open: https://europa.eu/regions-and-cities/programme/sessions/1029_en
- Date: 13/10/2020
- Time: 11am-12pm