I4Trust: up to 120k€ per data sharing experiment!
i4Trust is a collaborative initiative boosting the development of innovative services around new data value chains in multiple sectors.
i4Trust is building a sustainable ecosystem where companies will be able to create innovative services by means of breaking “data silos” through sharing, re-using and trading of data assets.
Open call launched!
i4Trust has launched its first Open Call to select up to 16 Bottom-Up Experiments (“Experiments”)
Experiments have to be proposed by a consortium made up of the following types of applicants:
- SMEs/slightly bigger companies
- Digital Innovation Hubs
Proposals are requested to have at least 4 entities per experiment, 1 DIH and a minimum of 3 SMEs/slightly bigger companies. Application deadline is September 6.
The selected experiments will become part of the customized 9-month i4Trust Mentoring Program, which includes:
- Financial support up to €120,000.00 per experiment
- Refinement of the proposed Use-Case definition
- Mentoring support for workforce re/up-skilling
- Mentoring support on legal, operational, technical and business matters
- Support on i4Trust technologies (building blocks)
DIH Faubourg Numérique is proud to be a certified I4Trust expert, and is happy to discuss with SMEs with a datasharing project to partner up for this open call.
For more information regarding this call: https://i4trust.org/about/